Executive coaching is a powerful catalytic tool that empowers individuals to achieve career and personal success. These services are available to all clients regardless of any career transition. With support and guidance you can learn how to:
- Overcome the obstacles that inhibit achievement
- Recognize the tools necessary to be a great leader
- Creatively handle conflict, change, and transitions
- Work though internal barriers, such as fear of failure, fear of success, self-doubt, insecurities, and bad habits
- Manage office politics to win
- Improve human relations skills to resolve personal on-the-job conflicts
- Develop and tap into natural leadership ability
- Accomplish your job deadlines to meet your boss’s expectations
- Develop personally so you feel better about yourself
- Enhance your communication skills be better understood
Ilana offers training and development opportunities that are designed to meet the specific needs of each organization and work team. As an experienced HR professional, Ilana has extensive experience offering training programs, seminars and interactive workshops to diverse audiences.
- The Warrior Within: Women and Leadership
- Assertiveness training for women
- Leadership, diversity and inclusion
- Addressing unconscious bias in the workplace
- Team-building skills
- Conflict resolution
- Coping with changing and transitional work environments
- Communication skills
- Customer service
- Management and leadership development
- Career management programs
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) assessment
Or.. invite Ilana to give a BOOK TALK! A great opportunity for women’s events!
Keynotes/ Speaking/Training Organizations include:
- A World-Class Cultural & Community Center, 92nd St.
- New York New York Open Center – Explore. Fulfill. Transform.
- SUNY Career Development Association School of Management – Binghamton University Career Services | St. John’s University New Jersey Counseling Association
- Middle Atlantic Career Counseling Association
- National Association of Professional Organizers
- The Jewish Federation in the Heart of New Jersey
- Bank Leumi
- The New School
- Spence School
- Friends Seminary
Here’s what people are saying…
“Love Her, encouraged interaction, exchange of ideas, and provided materials and resources. Ilana is a very dynamic speaker.
She keeps your attention…” “Ilana is a natural communicator and educator. Very informative and interesting.” “Ilana was fantastic. She was very engaging and credible.”
“llana is a very skilled and dynamic presenter, as well as pioneering the connection between career choice and the psychodynamics or our relationship with our parents (esp Mom).”
“Ilana’s session was wonderful!! She used every moment of our time together to share great information, have us work with the topic, and had really good activities and examples that brought the ideas to life for us.”
“Very good information to help struggling job seekers get out of a negative rut…I could have listened to Ilana for hours. She is so knowledgeable and an excellent speaker.”
“Gifted presenter. Ilana’s messages are always informative and practical.
“Ilana is a wealth of knowledge.”